What is OAK Android Kit?
OAK is a powerful kit of tools and components to use in your Android project (Compatible with API Level 8+)
- Pinned Header List view - mimic the functionality of the contacts app
- SectionAdapter with Pinned Headers - Same as above but with search filtering
- ResizedTextView - Auto-resizing textview makes long content smaller
- CancelEditText - An EditText that lets you specify a tappable drawable to clear the field
- TextViewWithFont - Drop your fonts in "assets/fonts" and use this handy widget to set a custom font in your xml layout
- ObscuredSharedPreferences - Store your shared preferences with encryption!
- BeastViewPager - ViewPager built to work with SlideMenu or inside a ListView Header
- OkHttpTool - Painless OkHttp UrlConnection wrapper
- SwankyImageView - Pinch and Zoom on ImageViews made easy
- Various utility methods to make development easier
How is OAK licensed?
OAK is licenced under Apache 2.0: that means it's free.
How do I get started using OAK?
Have a look at the quick-start guide. Simply drop the jar into your android libs dir, or use your existing Ant or Maven2 build setup to auto-fetch sources and documentation, as well as bleeding edge snapshots.
How can I contribute?
OAK development is meant to be easy for both Eclipse and IntelliJ users. See the developer docs to see how you can make OAK even better.